I haven’t finished a card in quite a while since I’ve been really busy at work, at home and traveling. But today I finally had the time to sit down and finish this card. It’s a one layer card which is not something I usually do so going out of my comfort zone. ๐Ÿ™€ I used stamp sets from Mama Elephant for the banners and trains and the letters are a stamp set from Concord and 9th. Everything colored with Copics as usual except the background which is colored with distress oxides. The sentiment is in Swedish and means Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. ๐Ÿ˜€ #mamaelephant #swingingborders #littleagendatrains #concordand9th #christmascard #handmadecard #papercrafting #cardsbypernilla


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So we’ve reached the last day of the year and here are my most liked posts for 2018. I guess you really like my Lawn Fawn cards, since these cards are all Lawn Fawn. Which is great of course since I really love Lawn Fawn too! ๐Ÿ˜€❤️๐Ÿ˜ป. . I started this Instagram account in June this year and I’m still just overwhelmed of all the love and support of this crafty community! I want to thank you all for all the likes, all the kind words and encouragement and for all the amazing inspiration! I hope 2019 brings joy, happiness and lots of creativity!❤️❤️❤️. . #2018bestnine #lawnfawn #handmadecards #papercrafting #diecutting #copiccoloring #interactivecards #cardsbypernilla

The current Lawnfawnatics challenge theme is Happy Little Critters and I couldn’t be happier since I just love Lawn Fawn critters! ๐Ÿ˜€❤️๐Ÿ˜ป I made this card trying to incorporate as many critters as possible into one card. ๐Ÿ˜€ I tried to make it look sort of like a class picture with the critters standing neatly in rows having their photo taken. I added the gold frame and the #partyanimals “sign” too to make it look more picture like. I used lots of stamp sets on this one, I’ll add them as hashtags for convenience today. ๐Ÿ™‚ . #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #happylittlecritters #wildforyou #jumpforjoy #snowcool #rawr #saywhatchristmascritters #toboggantogether #nuttyornice #grassyborder #stitchedrectangleframes #everydaysentimentbanners #distressoxides #distressink #copiccoloring #papercrafting #handmadecards #cardsbypernilla