An Out of This World Birthday Card

So I created this card the other day with papers I received with the Tonic Craft Kit and Lawn Fawn stamps and dies. I thought the background paper reminded me of an old wall paper and reckoned it would be cute to hang up some pictures of cute aliens on the wall... 

The cute frames are from the Lawn Fawn Mini Picture Frames dies set and the cute aliens are from the Beam Me Up stamp set, cut out with the coordinating dies. I used a galaxy themed paper from my stash for the aliens' picture backgrounds. The stiched banner is one of the dies I received with the Tonic kit this month. I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark ink and embossed it using white embossing powder. Then I couldn't resist adding some dot details on the aliens with Nuvo drops from Tonic, and Glossy Accents by Ranger for some dimension on their eyes.

I'm very satisfied with the result, the Aliens are so cute and if you touch them you can feel the dimension and structure from the tiny dots. Which is quite strange considering these are 2D-pictures hanging on a wall, but hey - it's an alien wall! ;)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So we’ve reached the last day of the year and here are my most liked posts for 2018. I guess you really like my Lawn Fawn cards, since these cards are all Lawn Fawn. Which is great of course since I really love Lawn Fawn too! 😀❤️😻. . I started this Instagram account in June this year and I’m still just overwhelmed of all the love and support of this crafty community! I want to thank you all for all the likes, all the kind words and encouragement and for all the amazing inspiration! I hope 2019 brings joy, happiness and lots of creativity!❤️❤️❤️. . #2018bestnine #lawnfawn #handmadecards #papercrafting #diecutting #copiccoloring #interactivecards #cardsbypernilla

The current Lawnfawnatics challenge theme is Happy Little Critters and I couldn’t be happier since I just love Lawn Fawn critters! 😀❤️😻 I made this card trying to incorporate as many critters as possible into one card. 😀 I tried to make it look sort of like a class picture with the critters standing neatly in rows having their photo taken. I added the gold frame and the #partyanimals “sign” too to make it look more picture like. I used lots of stamp sets on this one, I’ll add them as hashtags for convenience today. 🙂 . #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #happylittlecritters #wildforyou #jumpforjoy #snowcool #rawr #saywhatchristmascritters #toboggantogether #nuttyornice #grassyborder #stitchedrectangleframes #everydaysentimentbanners #distressoxides #distressink #copiccoloring #papercrafting #handmadecards #cardsbypernilla